Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Hi Fellow Mommas.

Question - anyone have any recommendations for green friendly (and not crazy expensive!) hardwood floor cleaners that would be safe for my 7 month old?

He's starting to want to crawl and.. suck the floor and I'm a clean freak so I want to make sure what I use won't hurt him.

Thanks!!!
alycia

4 comments:

  1. Water. Vinegar and baking soda are also good cleaners, but check to make sure they don't damage floors first.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Check out the link I've attached. I really like this product and a little goes a long way.

    http://www.dragonflyorganix.com/24floor.html

    Mary Rogul
    http://bostonpowermom.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. THANK YOU LADIES!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a little late to the conversation but you could also check out the Shark Steam Mop or similar apparatus. It cleans with steam and doesn't use any products. It also dries very quickly. I notice a lot less grit on the floor. Nothing like a crawling kid to make you realize how dirty your house is!

    ReplyDelete