We should track all these mommy-guilt inducing news stories & studies. This is my recent favorite: 'Fearless' 3-Year-Olds Might Be Tomorrow's Criminals http://news.yahoo.com/s/hsn/20091117/hl_hsn/fearless3yearoldsmightbetomorrowscriminals
You are so right Robin...I don't need articles like this to make me feel guilty, I can do that on my own. However, I feel like this article is crap. My kid is at daycare and they don't give her juice between meals. My kid is at daycare for so much of the day she could never watch two hours of tv a day...Now if I were home all day, things might be different.
We should track all these mommy-guilt inducing news stories & studies. This is my recent favorite: 'Fearless' 3-Year-Olds Might Be Tomorrow's Criminals
ReplyDeletehttp://news.yahoo.com/s/hsn/20091117/hl_hsn/fearless3yearoldsmightbetomorrowscriminals
You are so right Robin...I don't need articles like this to make me feel guilty, I can do that on my own. However, I feel like this article is crap. My kid is at daycare and they don't give her juice between meals. My kid is at daycare for so much of the day she could never watch two hours of tv a day...Now if I were home all day, things might be different.
ReplyDelete