Tuesday, August 18, 2009

anything worth reading?

A few years ago (even a few months ago) this post would be asking for good book recommendations for me. Well, the only books I am reading right now are about bears, dogs, princesses, trucks or being a big sister (at least we are well-rounded here). Don't tell my book club (Alycia...) because I will get kicked out, but I don't even have time to read magazines much less books now that I am not commuting. Yes, in addition to losing my brain I am damaging the environment by driving to work instead of taking the T.

I hope once our bed time routine for both kids takes less than two hours and I am not working until 2 am (don't get me started) I will be able to read a good book again. Until then...

I do seem to find the time to read blogs. We are lucky to have some bloggers in our litle group here (I posted them on the right). Check them out. If anyone else has a blog you want me to post, I am happy to do it.

Any other blogs you guys love?

1 comment:

  1. Here is a short list of some of my favorites--some of which might be very well known to all, but are worth a mention despite their fame:
    http://www.babble.com
    http://cabinet-of-wonders.blogspot.com/
    http://chocolateandzucchini.com/
    http://www.dooce.com/
    http://freerangekids.wordpress.com/
    http://www.mcsweeneys.net/
    http://www.notmartha.org/
    http://mayamade.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete